End of Lease Cleaning Services Melbourne
Moving house is always stressful. And if you’re moving out of a rental property, your landlord will expect a thorough deep clean of the property before returning your rental bond.
The last thing you need to worry about is losing your bond deposit. Don’t stress – a professional end of lease cleaning service will help get your home looking sparkling clean, giving you the best chance of getting your bond money back.
What to Expect from Our End of Lease Cleaning Service
Our End of Lease Cleaning service offers even more than a regular Home Cleaning service or Spring Clean. You can simply get on with moving house, while our experienced cleaners take care of the following areas:
- Kitchen: cleaning sinks and taps, splash back, bench tops, oven, grill, microwave, stove-top, rangehood, exhaust fan, all appliance exteriors, and cupboards – inside and out.
- Bathroom: cleaning basin, taps, toilets, mirrors, bath, shower, wall tiles, and cleaning cupboards – inside and out.
- Lounge room and bedrooms dusting surfaces and blinds, cleaning mirrors, wiping skirting boards and window sills, removing cobwebs, cleaning and polishing furniture.
- Floors: cleaning all floors with a thorough vacuum and mop.
- Walls: (all rooms) dusting, cleaning around switches/power points, sills, frames, fixtures, door handles, skirting boards, vents, ceiling fans, spot cleaning any marks, removing cobwebs.
- Windows cleaning and washing window glass, both inside and out (inside only for windows above ground level)
- Laundry cleaning tub and fittings, removing any lint/dust from clothes dryer.
- Balcony/verandah sweeping and mopping, removing cobwebs, cleaning glass and balusters.
Please note: our standard End of Lease Cleaning service does not include garage cleaning – if you would like this to be included, please give us a call on 1300 938 768.
Customer Focused, Responsive House Cleaners in Melbourne
Read what one of our satisfied customers has to say about our End of Lease Cleaning service.
“Great customer service, responded promptly to a last minute end of lease clean. Organised on the Saturday and had someone there for 8am Monday morning.”
– Matt Crocker
Eco-Friendly, Chemical-Free Cleaning
When cleaning, Uber Clean House uses 100% natural cleaning products, that won’t cause damage to your health, property or the planet.